ASSP Deluxe Anti-SPAM
ASSP works well without any changes, but has a lot of features available to customize for different applications. For example you can choose not to scan for spam at all for a sales lead mailbox.
You can block spammers, whitelist senders or domains, and much more by sending a mail to the ASSP system. Full List here
ASSP Deluxe features
- Ability to enable/disable spam filters per domain or subdomain
- Detailed Spam Log
- Local addresses checks, Delaying, Antivirus, ASSP Scoring Mode
Advanced SPAM Box plugin
- SPAM POP3 collection per domain
- SPAM IMAP collection per email
- SPAM collection on forwarders
- SPAM collection on default email
- Integrated help for Webmail
- possibility to read spam using the cPanel way (adding /spam to POP3 email)
- Each SPAM Box feature is configurable by the user using the ASSP Deluxe for cPanel front end.
- Automatic cleaning of SPAM boxes after n days and/or if the email account is greater then ‘n’ kbytes.
- Daily spam reports. Daily email report sent to each user (fully configurable by the user)
- Automatic language switch based on current cPanel or RvSkin language.
- SPAM messages can be read using the ASSP scoring log pages
- SPAM messages can be released to the user INBOX