You will learn how to register a domain name in the FatCat Servers Members Area in this tutorial. This tutorial will assume that you are already logged into FatCat Servers Client Area.
If you are having problems doing that, or don't know how, please view the tutorial named " How to Login to the Members Area"
- You are in the Members Area. At the top of the page hover over "Our Solutions" Select "Domain Registration" from the dropdown menu, You will be taken to a new page called "Register Domain".
- In the blank box, enter the domain name you would like to register.
- Choose the top level domain (TLD) you would like from the drop-down box at the end of the line, whether it is .com, .net, .org, or something else.
- Then click on the Check Availability button below the box. If the name is available, it will be listed in the popup box called "Domain Lookup Results".
- Sometimes, more than one (TLD) is available, and you may have a choice. Choose the one(s) you want, and click on the Add To Cart button.
Click Update Cart to move to the next screen. You are now at your shopping cart. After you verify all the information is correct, click on the Checkout Button.
On the next screen, you need to scroll down and choose your payment method. Add any notes, or additional information you want to include with your order, and click the Complete Order button at the bottom of the page.
An Invoice will be generated with all the information for the domain you just registered. Click on the Back to The Members Area at the bottom of the page. Now click on the Members Area in the You are Here menu.This ends the tutorial. You now know how to register a domain name in FatCat Servers Members Area.